Hello everybody and Welcome to the last day of my Blogmas!!!
Merry Christmas!!! 🎄❄️⛄️
Well, here we are! Blogmas day 25! I get so confused if this is the last day or if it was yesterday. Anyway I scheduled this post a while ago so you bet your bum I am going to post it! I can’t believe Blogmas is over, I’ve enjoyed it so much! Most of you won’t open WordPress until next week, so you’ll probably see this post another day but I wanted to thank each one of you. You have no idea how happy you make me when you appreciate what I do.
Favourite Blogmas Blogger
I would like to shout out my favourite blogger who took part of Blogmas this month. I’ve looked forward to read her posts every day, knowing they would have been all amazing. It’s Tabi aka Busy Bee and her blog is amazing. She takes beautiful pictures, she makes the cutest things out of clay and the most adorable doodles ever. She is also amazing at making crafts and her rabbit is just lovely.
Clay and doodles are something that I really love and that I wish I was better at. You have no idea the books I’ve filled with doodles and the things I made out of clay. They always turned out eeehh not so good so eventually I gave up. Believe me or not she inspired me and even though I don’t post anything about it, I am trying to practice those two things now. Yes Tabi, now you know haha. So hopefully one day you’ll see something about it on my blog and it will be thanks to her!
Go check out her blog. She is so nice and talented!!!
For this special day I made a Christmas Village that can be used as decoration or centrepiece.
Per questo giorno speciale ho fatto un villaggio di Natale che può essere usato come decorazione o come centrotavola.
What I used:
- Sheet of white paper
- Ceramic bowl
- Wooden houses
- Wood slices
- Cotton wool
- Cooking salt
- Snow spray
Cosa ho usato:
- Carta velina
- Terrina di ceramica
- Casette in legno
- Dischi di legno
- Batuffoli di cotone
- Sale grosso
- Neve spray
1. First I placed the bowl upside down on the tray and then I covered it with the sheet of white paper.
1. Prima di tutto ho posizionato la terrina a faccia in giù sul vassoio e poi l’ho coperta con della carta velina
2. I placed the wooden houses on top securing them with some tape.
2. Ho posizionato le casette di legno usando un po’ di scotch.
3. I glued the branches on the wood slices using a glue gun.
3. Ho incollato i rami sui dischi di legno usando la colla a caldo.
4. I added cotton wool…
4. Ho aggiunto del cotone…
5. …cooking salt…
5. …sale grosso…
6. …and flour
6. …e farina
7. I sprayed some fake snow and… here it is! The Christmas Village!
7. Ho aggiunto della neve spray ed eccolo qua! Il villaggio di Natale!
A big thank you to all of you again, and to all the recent followers who are new to my blog. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I wish you a merry Christmas! Have a lovely day.
❄︎ I will see you on December 28th for my blog party!!!
L a u r a