Another blog award!!! I am so excited 😀
First of all I would like to thank I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything for nominating me. It’s not too long ago that I discovered this blog and she is really talented! She literally blogs a little bit of everything and I love her DIYs. I am so jealous of her Zoella product collection as well!!! 😛 So make sure to check her blog out, plus who doesn’t love an all pink blog?!
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
- Then create 10 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating.
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
The questions that I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything asked me:
- What inspired you to start blogging? I wanted to share crafts and DIYs with people from different countries
- How long have you been blogging? 28 days!!!
- What’s your favourite food? Uhmm I really like carpaccio cotto (thinly sliced meat) with mashed potatoes :Q__
- What’s your favourite film? I love Up! by Disney Pixar
- Do you like doughnuts 🍩? Hell yeah I do
- Cookies or cupcakes? Cookies
- Bake Off or MasterChef? (The TV programmes) I don’t really watch those
- What’s your favourite colour? I keep changing my mind. Lately I have been loving the Tiffany blue
- Galaxy 🌌 colours or Rainbow 🌈 colours? Galaxy colours!
- Whats your favourite Holiday? (Eg: Halloween 👻, Christmas, New Year, etc) Christmas for sure
The nominated bloggers:
Whoever wants to do this and has less than 200 followers!
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you plan on adding more categories to your blog?
- Waffles or pancakes?
- Do you have any pets?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Book or eBook?
- Do you have a goal in this moment?
- Pizza or burger?
- Name 3 things you would bring on a deserted island
- Are you going to bake/decorate something for Halloween?
Yay! Can’t wait to read your answers.
L a u r a