I don’t know about you, but in my bedroom there must be string lights. So I had these in my room for a while and I decided to show you how to make them because it is seriously super easy!
What you need:
- Christmas lights
- ping pong balls
- paper knife or x-acto knife
- luci di Natale
- palline da ping pong
- tagliacarte o qualcosa di appuntito
1. Grab the paper knife and make a hole on each ping pong ball. It has to be just as big as the Christmas lights to make them stay.
1. Prendi il tagliacarte e fai un buco su ogni pallina da ping pong. Dev’essere della stessa misura delle luci così da farle incastrare.
2. Once you made a hole on each one, slide the lights into the ping pong balls
2. Quando hai fatto tutti i buchi, incastra le luci dentro le palline
Turn the lights on and you’re done!
Have you ever tried this? Do you think you are going to try it for Christmas?
Let me know if you liked it and if you have any suggestions on crafts & DIYs to make comment down below! ☺️
L a u r a