If you are planning on getting rid of old plates stop right now and take a look at this DIY!
We all have those ugly and old china, but let’s be honest: it’s also rare to find a completely undamaged set of dinner plates. So instead of throwing them away here is a DIY to make them look so pretty and maybe re-use them as plant vessels, cookie plates or just hang them on a wall!
What you need:
- sharpies & uniposca
- ceramic plate. P.S. You can use mugs as well like I did! (last pic)
- pennarelli uniposca o sharpie o comunque pennarelli per scrivere sulla ceramica
- piatto di ceramica. P.S. Puoi usare anche delle tazze come ho fatto io! (ultima foto)
1. This is very easy, you just have to be creative and draw whatever you like!
1. È molto semplice, devi solo essere creativo e disegnare quello che ti piace!
2. When you’re done bake the plates in the oven at 120°C/250°F for 2 hours and you’re done!
2. Quando hai finito metti i piatti nel forno a 120°C per 2 ore e sei a posto!
Here is the mug I made:
And a plate for my grandma:
L a u r a